OSS Consulting can help you create an effective and efficient turnkey, integrated, self-sustaining and adaptable sales operation. We can accomplish this by helping your company address its specific Sales concerns as well as provide your company any/all of the following targeted Sales services:
Sales Process and Procedure Development
Evaluate your company’s target customer base and develop new or make recommendations to improve existing Sales process and procedures to enable the Sales arm to effectively and efficiently identify, contact, interface with, and deliver new satisfied customers.
Sales Force Staffing and Training
Use our recruiting and training experience and our vast network of industry contacts, to assist your company to source, hire and train a Sales force that can effectively and efficiently achieve your company’s sales goals using a variety of sales tools and opportunities such as Salesforce, Social Media, Contact Databases, Direct Mail/Collateral, Email, Cold Calls, Trade Shows.
Sales Force Effectiveness and Efficiency Evaluation and Reporting
Develop/improve the sales and customer feedback data collection mechanisms and reports to provide management with the information it needs to make the sales process adjustments that will be required to effectively and efficiently meet your company’s goals in rapidly changing market conditions.
Salesforce.com Creation and Modification
- Manage previously defined fields for the account, contact, opportunity, and lead objects.
- Clean-up of page layouts on the account, contact, opportunity, and lead objects.
- Create validation rules on the Account and Opportunity Object to ensure data quality and ease of reporting.
- Develop the creation of an Inside Sales credit custom object and related fields.
- Set-Up of Salesforce for Outlook Plug-in for the teams utilizing the application.
- Create standard reports and dashboards for management, sales (Inside and Outside Sales), and marketing roles separately.
Our Salesforce.com Developers are responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and deploying solutions for our clients. The Developer will work with the client to create solutions to real-world business problems using the Salesforce.com platform
Services Include but are not limited to:
- Workflows, approval processes and email templates
- Offline or nightly batch logic processing using Apex scheduled classes
- Custom object creation and back-end architecture
- Salesforce integrations to 3rd party tools using Web Services or REST API’s
- Create/customize salesforce.com portals
- Create public facing salesforce.com pages pulling SF data (force.com sites)
- Custom page layouts, reports, dashboards
Our commitment to our clients is to understand what a team wants to accomplish, and find ways to deliver on those expectations, as well as go beyond a basic setup of tools and provide a real experience for the team to be successful in the future with their own processes. We specialize in marketing automation and CRM tools, using Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, and Salesforce.com to align sales and marketing efforts. Whether it involves setting up a company entirely new to such tools, or taking an existing environment and improving it, we can work with a team to put them in a better place for closing business.
Sales Data & Process Visuals
Our Sales Operations aspect will provide our clients with the information they need to make the critical decisions within the Sales organization. We do this by:
- Creating a sales operations visual, Sales Scorecard, for each sales member.
- Working with Client and their internal Salesforce.com to collect key metrics such as First Meetings, Evals, Sales by Product, Quota by Source and standing of each individual on the sales team.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality Intel that empower the Sales Management to have conversations with team members that are both productive and motivating.
Social Networking Presence
Professional and social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ are effective outlets for finding new clients, networks and new hires…but it is easy to find your message spread thin if you don’t choose the right strategy. This is were we come in.
- Update and refine existing profiles and accounts
- Create an account and thoroughly complete your profile
- Set your Security settings and folders
- We will help you define your target audience and what types of information you’re trying to share with them
- Create Facebook Fan Pages
- Teach you best practices of who to friend, follow, link to and why